We have updated the website a bit! You will find our theme song on it’s own page! “Love the Way you Feel” is a song I wrote about you! You can find it in the menu above.
I can’t log onto facebook since the crash, but you can email me any time at email@example.com.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The new prices go into effect on Wednesday, 8/7/18. I waited 3 years instead of 2 to increase prices because I was waiting for the economy to improve. I have raised prices by $1 on shampooing, styling, and all chemical services. But my actual hair cutting price remains the same for several yrs. If you purchase several services you might see a $3 increase in total.
We have lost a few special Hairbytricia clients this year who have passed away. They will be missed, and it makes me appreciate you more knowing that our time on earth may be short. I am so happy to get a chance to know you and cherish my time doing your hair, and sharing a few minutes every month with you. <3
Hi Friends, The salon will be closed on June 9 for Timberlane graduation
and will be closed for vacation from July 14-21. I know the schedule has been booking up fast this summer, so if you want a guaranteed spot each month, just text, call or email me and I can put your service as a recurring appointment.
Enjoy this heat!!
I had some fun playing with the colors and photos on this site. I’m going for a calm, peaceful color scheme. I’m still learning , so you might see more changes through the coming weeks.
Ask me about Allnutrient Texxure! I love how it adds control and body!
We have learned a few things. January can be cold, snowy, icy and depressing! How does this affect our hair?
When you feel down, due to illness, loss, being shut-in, you don’t like the way you look! Some customers have been calling with “Hair Emergencies” in January. This means they are at the end of their rope and they feel they need something drastic to feel normal again.
Sometimes a whole new look is in order, HOWEVER! this takes some thought. It’s best not to make huge decisions when you are down. I will suggest a few things to help:
- Book a wash/cut/style with me. We can refresh your winter fly-away/flat hair and I can teach you how to style it with the right product to add more volume.
- Add a few highlights. This will give you a visual brightness and an emotional lift with little commitment.
- Let me help you adjust your root color to be a bit warmer in tone.
- Longer hair ladies- Lets cut a good inch or 2 off the bottom to add bulk and give you time to think about a possible shorter style for summer.
- a clarify/deep conditioning treatment is great for you at any time!
- Let’s be glad January is over and think about SPRING!
I hope these ideas help and I look forward to seeing you!
A big snowstorm is coming tomorrow, so I have extended hours today so you can avoid driving on Thursday! Click- Schedule Now!