We have learned a few things. January can be cold, snowy, icy and depressing! How does this affect our hair?
When you feel down, due to illness, loss, being shut-in, you don’t like the way you look! Some customers have been calling with “Hair Emergencies” in January. This means they are at the end of their rope and they feel they need something drastic to feel normal again.
Sometimes a whole new look is in order, HOWEVER! this takes some thought. It’s best not to make huge decisions when you are down. I will suggest a few things to help:
- Book a wash/cut/style with me. We can refresh your winter fly-away/flat hair and I can teach you how to style it with the right product to add more volume.
- Add a few highlights. This will give you a visual brightness and an emotional lift with little commitment.
- Let me help you adjust your root color to be a bit warmer in tone.
- Longer hair ladies- Lets cut a good inch or 2 off the bottom to add bulk and give you time to think about a possible shorter style for summer.
- a clarify/deep conditioning treatment is great for you at any time!
- Let’s be glad January is over and think about SPRING!
I hope these ideas help and I look forward to seeing you!